Start Drinking Coffee

"Them critics better stop drinking coffee." --Miles Davis

Thursday, July 27, 2006

Random Ten!!!

Am I excited? Yes, because I again have a MP3 player. (And this time it's an iPod--why is that cooler than the other brands? I don't know. Because we are all sheep? Well, baah.) And that means I can do a random ten and post it to the internet, where no one will care! Hooray.

Rhymefest: More
Dennis Gonzalez: NY Midnight Suite III--Sketch the Wings of Midnight
Bob Dylan: Most Likely You Go Your Way
Lee Konitz: There Will Never Be Another You
Atomic/School Days: Kerosene

(Pause while I actually let this song play through.)

Steve Lacy: Work
Steve Lehman: Logic-Meshell
Steve Lacy: We Don't
Peaches: Slippery Dick
Steve Lacy: We See

I'm starting to think this might not be all that random....

1 Comments:

At 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, remember that top 10 rap song list you were creating -- I just though of one that would probably be on mine: "Not Now James We're Busy" -- which I suppose only proves that you should doubt my commitment to rap (and Sparkle Motion), but I don't care, I love it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home