Start Drinking Coffee

"Them critics better stop drinking coffee." --Miles Davis

Friday, March 24, 2006

Friday Random Ten: AAAARGH! Edition

The worst thing that has ever happened to anyone in the world has happened to me: my fauxPod is on the fritz. The headphone jack keeps cutting out one channel. Still, although I can't effective listen to it, I can still cycle through ten random songs for your reading pleasure (lucky devils):

Ellery Eskelin, "Visionary of the Week", Kulak 29 & 30
Ellery Eskelin, "Ways and Means", Five Other Pieces (+2)
Joe McPhee, "Oleo (Take 2)", Oleo & A Future Retrospective
Tobias Delius...

...and the battery runs out.

My God, My God, why hast thou forsaken me?

Oh, because of that last post? Huh.

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You've set it up so that you now have to approve all posts! You sure stuck it to us digerati! eZing!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Rob said...

That's what I call a... zing!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home