Start Drinking Coffee

"Them critics better stop drinking coffee." --Miles Davis

Sunday, March 12, 2006

Off the Grid

I haven't been so good about posting in the past few days--I started a couple of things that never came to fruition earlier last week, then on Thursday, I had the best of intentions, but the phone company jacked up my line--apparently my line was going to someone else's house for a day or so--and I lost my DSL along with the dial tone. Then I was in Washington, D.C. for the weekend, where I didn't find (nor, admittedly, seek out) any internet cafes. (With wi-fi everywhere, do they even still have internet cafes anymore?)

But I have returned, sunburned (78 degrees!), foot-blistered (new shoes!), and annoyed (American Eagle took over an hour to get my bag out of the plane and onto the conveyor belt!). I did have a good trip. I am, however, too tired to write about it right now.

1 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

68.7% of all blogs are about how the blogger needs to apologize for not having blogged so much lately and will certainly get better, but that's all for today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home