Start Drinking Coffee

"Them critics better stop drinking coffee." --Miles Davis

Friday, March 31, 2006

I Heart Roger Ebert

On Basic Instinct 2:

"It's a lot of things, but boring is not one of them. I cannot recommend the movie, but ... why the hell can't I? Just because it's godawful? What kind of reason is that for staying away from a movie? Godawful and boring, that would be a reason. "

Disagree with his opinions if you will, but Roger Ebert is always great to read. I don't think there's another major film critic who would write anything like the above.

2 Comments:

At 5:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, man. I was actually kind of disappointed to see that the comment you mailed you've now posted for all the world to read. You really have opened your every though that the most fickle friend the Internet. It's like you're on EdTV or something.

 
At 7:58 AM, Blogger Rob said...

The world is my Callero, now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home